FOUNDERS OF THE ALOIA FUNERAL HOME
ANNETTE "PEACHIE" AND LOUIS A. ALOIA
The Aloia Funeral Home has been an important and significant part of our community for 79 years. The funeral home was established by Louis A. Aloia and Annette "Peachie" Aloia. Our original location on Frederick Street, next to Our Lady of Mount Virgin R.C. Church, was remodeled from a two family home into a funeral home. In 1950, our current building was constructed and in 1967, expanded and remodeled into our current facility. Licensed in 1977, Louis G. Aloia, son of Lou and Peachie, became the manager and in 1980, Louis G. Aloia, became the owner of the firm. Rosemarie A. Aloia, his wife, joined in 1981 and their daughter, Andrea R. Gilkes in 1990.
LOUIS G. AND ROSEMARIE A. ALOIA
The Aloia Funeral Home is synonymous with excellent, quality, and caring service. Our philosophy remains to provide professional service with integrity and courtesy. Funeral service is rapidly transforming, and meeting the challenges is exciting. With an excellent staff, a positive attitude, and increased emphasis on flexibility in service options, Aloia Funeral Home plans to remain as an independent, family owned funeral home. If you have any questions, please contact us at (973)340-7077.
ANDREA R. AND GREGORY GILKES